1. Creme S.C. warrants all its new bicycles against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years.
2. If any defects are noticed in the bicycle, the Customer must stop using the product immediately and should report this to the Dealer or BikeSmart immediately. Using a damaged bicycle will void the warranty, lead to more extensive damage and may pose a serious hazard to the rider’s health and life.
3. The warranty period starts from the day when the product is purchased new from an authorized retailer. This purchase must be documented with the retail receipt plus completed warranty card (which includes the following information: date of purchase, serial number of frame, name of bike model, customers name and name of dealer).
4. The warranty applies only to the original owner and is not transferable.
5. Claims under this warranty should be made through the dealer where the bicycle was purchased.
6. The bicycle should be submitted to a mandatory check-up between the 3rd and 5th week from date of purchase (or after 50km of riding) to an authorized bicycle dealer. The confirmation of this check-up should be documented in the warranty card. Failure to do this will void the warranty.
7. The warranty is valid only if the bicycle is sold by an authorized dealer in a ready-to-ride condition.
8. If a certain part of the bicycle will require replacement under this warranty, parts that are similar in function to the originals shall be provided. It may not always be possible to provide parts that are identical. The decision if a broken part requires replacement or repair will be made by the dealer.
9. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of tires, chains, brake pads, bearings, cogs and chainrings. Wheel truing, lubricating, brake adjustment, drive train adjustment and other typical maintenance procedures are not covered by the warranty and must be conducted by a professional bicycle workshop at the cost of the Customer.
10. The warranty does not cover labour charges for replacing parts, paint and decals, problems that result from excessive loads occurring during extreme riding or from incorrect riding technique.
11. This warranty is void if:
- the warranty card is filled in incorrectly or incompletely,
- any modifications have been made to the bicycle by the customer,
- damage has been caused by external parts that have been incorrectly assembled on the bicycle,
- the product had not been used, maintained or repaired according the the manufacturers instructions,
- the bicycle had been sold disassembled, or only partially assembled,
- the product was transferred to any third party.
12. Directions on how to deal with warranty cases shall be provided by the distributor of the product in the region where it was purchased.